- Surface: Aggressive, Uneven, Rocky Trails
- Category:Trail Neutral This shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris. Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively (roll inwards), Neutral Cushioned Trail shoes offer very little or no pronation support while still maintaining the durability needed to handle trails.
- Features a premium lightweight and breathable GORE-TEX waterproof bootie that keeps your feet dry in a variety of weather conditions
- Water-resistant mesh upper offers wearability in a variety of seasons
- Anatomically designed molded foam collar provides additional ankle support
- Midsole features a new lightweight foam for a more responsive ride
- Wider forefoot offers a more stable ride and accommodating fi
- Vibram Megagrip rubber outsole provides grip in wet and dry conditions
- Weight: 11.30oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 4mm
- Style: 1106533-ASGRD
Women's Hoka One One Speedgoat Mid Gtx Trail Running Shoe
Equal parts Speedgoat and mid-cut fast hiker, the Speedgoat Mid GTX 2 is that sweet spot between a trail runner and hiking boot. Featuring an anatomically designed collar for additional ankle support, the Speedgoat Mid GTX 2 performs in a variety of weather thanks to a GORE-TEX waterproof bootie. A speed hiker with a Vibram Megagrip outsole, the Speedgoat Mid GTX 2 is a force to be reckoned with on any day.