- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Over 1 oz lighter than the regular GEL-Nimbus 22
- FLYTEFOAM Propel technology in the midsole incorporates sustanaible cellulose nanofibers for durability, soft comfort, and responsiveness ; GEL Technology in the forefoot and rearfoot to give exceptional cushion and rebound in every stride.
- Nearly the entire upper is made with recycled materials, plus it allows the foot to breathe and move freely, while its higher stack heights protect your feet with every step.
- A lightweight AHAR outsolebrings a durable dimension to the shoe, reducing any scuffs caused by excessive wear.
- Weight: 7.9 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 13 mm
- Style: 1012A667-100
Women's Asics GEL-Nimbus Lite Running Shoe
Fusing advanced tech with a stylish design and sustainability, this is the GEL- NIMBUS LITE. Nearly the entire upper of the shoe is made with recycled material while the FLYTEFOAM Propel technology incorporates Cellulose Nanofiber, which is a sustainable material that also increases the durability of the foam. Designed with wraparound GEL technology, which cushions your foot and absorbs shock for joint protection, this shoe is exceptionally lightweight with excellent bounce-back properties. This is thanks to FLYTEFOAM Propel technology in the midsole, which works with the GEL technology in the forefootand rear foot to soften the stride and enhance comfort.