- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- The curved sole design and stiff forefoot of our GUIDESOLE technology reduce ankle flexion and provide a shock-absorbent landing zone to lessen fatigue of other leg muscles and increase runner efficiency.
- The shoe offers a breathable mesh upper that allows air to flow in and out of the shoe, keeping you cool.
- Built to last with its tough but lightweight rubber outsole, the EVORIDE shoe has added spring in the forefoot for an energetic foot strike and transition.
- ASICS energetic FLYTEFOAM Propel foam formulation provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
- Weight: 7.4 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 5 mm
- Style: 1012A677-020
Women's Asics EvoRide Running Shoe
Looking for an efficient running shoe that offers velvet comfort mile after mile The EVORIDE shoe from ASICS is a lightweight performance running style that's complemented with FLYTEFOAM Propel foam for a high-energy return bounce during each stride. The EVORIDE model is the most affordable member of a family of shoes that include GUIDESOLE technology. A one-piece midsole with full ground contact gives this shoe a super-smooth heel-to-toe transition. As with other shoes in the collection, this one features an extreme toe spring, which adds to an easy, rolling-forward motion on the run. This clever midsole construction is designed to reduce the load on feet and increase efficiency, the EVORIDE shoe will really help energize your run, over short or long distances. Enjoy a smooth and comfortable ride mile after mile in the EVORIDE running shoe.