- Surface: Aggressive, Uneven, Rocky Trails
- Category:Trail Neutral This shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris. Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively (roll inwards), Neutral Cushioned Trail shoes offer very little or no pronation support while still maintaining the durability needed to handle trails.
- MATRYX upper featuring high-tensile synthetic fiber strands across the midfoot for unparalleled strength and durability at minimal weight
- High-abrasion rubber toe cap extends to the midfoot for increased protection
- Ankle and heel straps offer structural and proprioceptive support on uneventerrain
- PROFLY midsole for a cushioned landing and propulsive toe-off
- EVA top midsole for running shoe cushion at an incredibly light weight
- Rangi bottom foam offers durable cushioning and a responsive feel
- Weight: 15.24oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 5mm
- Style: 1102954-BRFL
Men's Hoka One One Sky Arkali Trail Running Shoe
The Arkali continues to challenge what's possible in a hiking shoe. There s off-road, offtrail and then there s off the map. HOKA ONE ONE has just gone vertical with the Arkali. A combination of running shoe innovation (light and comfortable), climbing shoe technology (exceptional grip and traction) and hiking boot engineering (rugged and protective), the Arkali looks ready for anything. And with a MATRYX upper, high-abrasion toe cap and adjustable heel and ankle straps, it is. It features a PROFLY midsole, which has a softer heel and more responsive toe-off, plus 5mm multidirectional Vibram Megagrip rubber lugs. The Arkali is waiting to take you to the top of the world.