- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability - Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- Late stage Meta-Rocker designed for additional stability and smooth toe-off
- Lightweight, open engineered mesh to optimize comfort and breathability
- J-Frame using rubberized foam for support, rebound, and durability
- Weight: 10.6 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 5 mm
- Style: 1099629-BISP
Men's Hoka One One Gaviota 2 Running Shoe
With the launch of the first Gaviota, the runner looking for a stability shoe could at last shake off the constrictions of traditional support shoes. A premium stability shoe, the Gaviota 2 features superior cushioning along with the HOKA ONE ONE J-Frame design. The HOKA J-Frame delivers support and protection while guiding your foot without the use of rigid and unforgiving materials. The Gaviota 2 embraces the J-Frame further offering consistency in fit and ride. Plus a new upper! Made from engineered mesh, the upper offers superior breathability to its predecessor while embracing all that made it breakthrough.