- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability - Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- Responsive BioMoGo DNA cushioning and the soft DNA LOFT Crash Pad stacked above it work together to provide a touch of spring underfoot while cushioning each footfall.
- We've shifted our focus beyond the feet to the most injury-prone part of a runner's body: the knees. GuideRails keep you moving comfortably by keeping excess movement in check.
- A new streamlined, engineered mesh upper with 3D Fit Print offers the structure and proven fit the Adrenaline is known for - without excess bulk.
- Weight: 10.6 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 12 mm
- Style: 1103071D029
Men's Brooks Adrenaline GTS 20 Running Shoe
Support that's not slowing down, even - especially - after 20 years. Balanced, soft cushioning pairs with the legendary GuideRails Support System to provide holistic support not just at your feet, but at your knees to keep you moving. Plus, the improved structure in the mesh upper shaves weight and gives a modern fit.