- Surface: Mild, Even and Groomed Trails
- Category: Trail Neutral - This shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris. Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively (roll inwards), Neutral Cushioned Trail shoes offer very little or no pronation support while still maintaining the durability needed to handle trails.
- Stack height of 19mm with fully cushioned Zero Drop platform and FootShape toe box
- Quick-drying and draining Ripstop nylon with increased drainage near toes and midfoot
- Same great light and snappy AltraEgo midsole along with the grippy Vibram outsole that has 6mm lugs
- Weight: 8.5 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 0 mm
- Style: AFM1852G-0
Men's Altra King MT 1.5 Trail Running Shoe
Men's Trail Running Shoes
Named after prominent Utah peaks, Altra's trail shoes were inspired by the mountains, ready for your world. The Altra King MT 1.5 is made for runners who embrace mud, rocks and burly mountain climbs and has made its mark as the quintessential king of the mud. This update features a new upper with reinforced mesh and enhanced drainage features. The Foot- Lock strap has been moved medially and lower down the arch for increased comfort, and the neoprene inside the heel is softer and more secure.