- Surface: Grass, Mud, Dirt
- Category: Cross Country – These lightweight racers are designed to run on varying surfaces ranging from flat, groomed fields to uneven and rugged trails. Cross Country races often have runners race on a variety of surfaces, and these competition shoes are perfect for handling exactly that. Cross Country shoes come in either waffle(no spikes available) or offer ability to change out spikes to different lengths depending on weather and condition of the course.
- Insole: 3mm diecut footbed
- Midsole: Dual Layer EVA with A-Bound™ Top Layer, InnerFlex™ Technology
- Outsole: Rubber Outsole, removable 5mm steel spikes
- Stack Height: 15mm
- Upper: Quick-Dry Air Mesh
- Other Features: Sock-like fit
- Weight: 4 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 0 mm
- Style: A3621-5
Unisex Altra Golden Spike
Welcome the newest member of the Altra family, the XC Golden Spike, bearing the same name as the celebrated transcontinental railroad landmark of northern Utah. The Golden Spike is a celebration and tribute to the sport and history of XC running. A 5-pin spike plate lets you experience optimal grip on the course, while a convenient sockless design and hydrophobic mesh allow air to flow and keeps moisture low. And don't settle for the XC spike that hurts the least ditch the cramped, tight XC spikes of the past and embrace a revolutionary new spike with FootShape comfort for extra toe splay and enhanced performance, so you can comfortably leave the competition in your dust.